Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Acts 435 subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Acts 435 reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party
- Acts 435 does not take responsibility for any donations given with a stolen debit or credit card and cannot be liable to repay any such donation.
- We give 100% of your donated funds to your chosen need. If you are a UK taxpayer, our administration fee is taken from the tax we reclaim on your donation under Gift Aid.
- We reserve the right to recover from you any funds we are required to repay to HM Revenue and Customs for any reason in connection with Gift Aid claimed on your donations, including any infringement of applicable rules relating to Gift Aid. More information about Gift Aid is available from HM Revenue and Customs.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Acts 435 are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Acts 435 be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Acts 435 does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Acts 435. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Acts 435 to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
- Acts 435 takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Acts 435 has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Acts 435 approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Acts 435 advocates are able to contribute to the blog hosted on the Acts 435 website. The views expressed there are the views and opinions of the individual contributors, and not necessarily the views and opinions of Acts 435. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the content is appropriate at all times as well as take reasonable steps to remove content when requested. We are not responsible for the views expressed.
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The website www.acts435.co.uk is owned and managed by Acts 435, registered
charity number 1131305, registered office Bishopthorpe Palace, Bishopthorpe,
York, YO23 2GE. The patron of Acts 435 is Dr. John Sentamu, Archbishop of York.