Acts 435 Giving to anyone who has need

£105 needed for specialist hoarding service assistance

From St. Helens - 45 years old.

N is a single woman living alone in rented accommodation and she claims Income Support, Carers Allowance and Personal Independence Payment. N is being threatened with eviction by her landlord as she has a hoarding problem. We have referred her to a specialist service which helps hoarders and the initial consultation was free but the subsequent sessions have a charge. N is cooperating with her landlord and the hoarding service and is keen to address her problem.

This request has already been donated to in full. We hope you will consider giving to another request instead. Thank you.

What now?