Acts 435 Giving to anyone who has need

Give Now

If you're looking for more specific requests – try these filters:

Or if you would prefer you can make a general donation and let Acts 435 allocate it to urgent requests.

£120 still needed for Rent arrears. gas and electric

Janet is about to be evicted because her landlord wants to sell the flat. She is struggling on a low income and has accrued debts including rent arrears, gas and electric. She also has heart problems which are not helped by the stress of debts and losing her flat. Please would you help her with an Acts 435 donation. Thank you.

Ill Health
In 12 days