Acts 435 Giving to anyone who has need

£150 needed for rent arrears

From Huddersfield - 47 years old.

CB lives in supported accommodation, his rent is paid by his benefits but the service charge of £50.00 has to be paid by CB. He has deductions out of his benefits which are causing him hardship and he is in arrears. He cannot pay these arrears and is so stressed by the situation as this has put his tenancy in jeopardy. We have spoken to DWP and the landlord and have come up with a plan to help him from now but he really needs £175.46 to pay off these arrears. Can you help towards that total amount?

This request has already been donated to in full. We hope you will consider giving to another request instead by visiting our giving page, or perhaps giving a general gift for our team to apply to requests within this specific area or category. Thank you.

What now?