Acts 435 Giving to anyone who has need

£120 needed for Council Tax arrears

From Bodmin - 74 years old.

This gentleman has recently moved into the town following his divorce. He is working with his bank to pay off considerable credit card debts, but as a result he is struggling to maintain payment of his regular bills. He is currently two months in arrears on his Council Tax, and these funds would enable him to catch up with himself completely. He would greatly appreciate your help at this difficult time.

This request has already been donated to in full. We hope you will consider giving to another request instead. Thank you.

What now?